[NTLK] OT list etc

From: Russ Bravo (russbravo_at_lineone.net)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 08:39:03 PDT

On the subject of off-topic discussion, I'd suggest the excellent Digest
Viewer. I couldn't cope with NewtonTalk without handling it as a digest. I
still find that only 10-20% of the traffic actually interests me - either is
Newton-related on something that might be an issue for me at the time I read
it, or off-topic on something I either know or care about.

But as a loose community of people stretched around the globe with Newt use
in common, I like to think we get a better idea of each other as people when
we're able to natter, quip and trade comments - within reason.

That's my tuppence ha'penny-worth anyway (US translation: less than half a
cent). :)

Russ, UK

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html