Re: [NTLK] Problems installing with Escale 1.0.1

From: Nicolas Zinovieff (krugazor_at_free.fr)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 09:22:58 PDT

As "one of the two other people", I have indeed made it work.
Escale is a work in progress. Each and every time someone reports a
problem, we try to fix it.
If you have a precise /modus operandi/ that explains how to reproduce,
please insert it in the bugs database.

Maybe there, you'll see a similar bug, and will be able to add some
useful comments.

And If the bug is solved, you'll have to build the latest Escale app. I
assure you it is easy :)
If you can't find the info on Paul''s website, just ask me for a
precise HOWTO.

Cheers

--
Nicolas