[NTLK] Browsing an xml file (was: Sync Notes to Mac OS X)

From: Rich Ramos (newtalk_at_RichRamos.com)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 09:40:25 PDT

In regards to the xml file that nSync generates on a soup dump from the
Notes app...

I've just tried to use OmniOutliner with the "Notes Soup.plist" file that
nSync created but OO just did the spinning wheel for many many minutes and
finally crashed. I don't know if it's because of the size of my plist
file (4.3 Meg) or what, I've sent an email off to OmniGroup about the
problem, but it doesn't look like OO will fit the bill for now.

The interface on Apple's P-List Editor is pretty bad, it doesn't even have
a search AFAICT.

So, does anyone else out there have a suggestion for an application that I
could use to turn that xml data into something easily browseable? I'm not
looking for sync'ing, I don't even necessarily want to edit it, just be
able to browse a large note file in some easy to use fashion (searching
and the like).

Thanks in advance.
-Rich