Re: [NTLK] Sofware 2nd Try !

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 12:17:29 PDT

On Sunday, May 11, 2003, at 10:10 AM, Ted Ramsden wrote:

> I guess I was unclear in my first posting. What Software programs are
> available for use on my Desktop computer for Contact Managment and
> Calendar
> etc... that can by synced to my Newton !!
<snip>

I use the Address book that is built into OSX, which syncs with the
newt (more or less) via NewtSync.

Works pretty well. iCal also syncs this way but I really use my Newt
more for calendaring then my desktop...

Still it was pretty cool the first time I went to get the newt to pull
up a phone # and I realized that my desktop now had this info also.

Marty

PS Sorry about the incorrect response before!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html