Re: [NTLK] NHttplib Fetch URL vs Jpeg

From: Tom McDougal (tmcdougal_at_newted.org)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 11:01:00 PDT

On Tue, May 13, 2003 Eckhart_K=F6ppen wrote:
> It would be almost trivial (and a nice exercise to get into NewtApp
> programming, hint, hint!) to implement something like a picture viewer
> ("Images"?) that would maintain its own storage and can import (support
> "Put Away" is the correct term) from the Inbox. Or to implement what's
> called Stationery for the image/... MIME types.

This does sound like an interesting exercise, and I am indeed at the stage of trying to create my first Newt App. Since you say it should be easy I 1 will give it a try.

I assume I will need to know how to make use of the jpeg plug in. A pointer to documentation would be welcome.

Thanks for the response Eckhart. Wish me luck!

-Tom

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html