Re: [NTLK] [OT] [OT] How quickly we forget [OT] [OT]

From: John M Powell (jp_at_iwillbefree.com)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 08:15:28 PDT

Didn't we just have a conversation regarding off topic stuff?
I caught myself doing the same thing. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
make sure you put [OT] in the subject, and/or change it when
appropriate. 1/2 of the last few days of messages haven't had
ANYTHING to do with the Newton. And the majority of that email
isn't listed as [OT]. It's sooooo much easier to filter that
stuff out automatically when you have something standardized
to base the rule on.

TIA

John Powell
www.iwillbefree.com