Re: [NTLK] eMate Ethernet Card Trouble

From: Matt Janeczek (MJJ14_at_aol.com)
Date: Sat May 17 2003 - 21:28:53 PDT

 Well, I did a hard reset, restored all the packages, set all the settings,
still the same thing. I wish had my memory cards with me to test the slot,
but they are at home right now and I am at college, ugh! Would that
intermittant green light on the card be a sign of slot failure? Unless it
was just a lemon from the factory, this eMate was practically unused when I
got it from eBay!
Peter Cameron wrote:

on 5/17/03 11:42 PM, Matt Janeczek at MJJ14_at_aol.com[1] wrote:
>Everything that you listed is there. Very odd indeed. In addition to that

>unreadable error I get when I first put it in, I also get a -61001 error
>whenI try to connect in NetHopper.
    You've tried a reset?
    I know it should work, since I've tried the same card in my eMate.
    Do other cards (memory, modem etc.) work in the eMate? Possibly a bad
PCMCIA slot.

Peter

--
This is the NewtonTalk list - http://www.newtontalk.net/[2] for all