Re: [NTLK] eMate Ethernet Card Trouble

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat May 17 2003 - 22:32:53 PDT

on 5/18/03 12:28 AM, Matt Janeczek at MJJ14_at_aol.com wrote:

> Would that intermittant green light on the card be a sign of slot failure?
    I just checked. The card I have is the 3CXE589ET, but I see the DT is on
the list of cards that work as well. That's an X-Jack card, correct? And the
light is on the end beside the jack?
    And you've selected the card from the list in the AppleTalk preferences?
    If that is set correctly, when you insert the card either it will pop up
a dialog saying the card was inserted or nothing will happen (I forget which
in this case).

Peter

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html