Re: [NTLK] Holdiay Pkg !

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 22:21:18 PDT

I believe that I have the holidays 2003 pkg on my
site...let me check. Yup, it's there. Just fire up
your Newt browser and head on over to
http://newton.tek-ed.com and install the
holidays2003.pkg directly onto your Newt from my site.

You can go directly to the package by hitting it at
http://newton.tek-ed.com/Holidays2003.pkg.
Ed
web/gadget guru
come and see my Newt on the web (well, mostly) at:
http://65.84.243.167

--- Ted Ramsden <tramsden_at_shaw.ca> wrote:
> Can someone direct me to the Holidays 2003 Pkg. It
> is the one that put lots
> of holidays into your date book !
>
> Thks
>
> Ted

=====
"If the nation escalates to 'red alert', you will de assumed by athorities to be the enemy if you so much as venture outside your home."
 - Sid Caspersen, NJ's director of the office of counter-terrorism