Re: [NTLK] NCU has gone insane

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 09:33:49 PDT

on 24/05/03 09:55, David Heddle at sheddle_at_charter.net wrote:

> Whenever I try to install ANY package, the progress bar stops about 3/4 of the
> way through, and after a few seconds, the progress bar closes on my laptop,
> but not on my newton. Of course, the newt progress bar stops as well. Does
> anyone have advice? I've rebooted, Reinstalled NCU, deleted all packages on my
> newt among other things. I only have Avi's backdrop running. and i have an
> MP2000

Which OS are you running? What kind of connection?

-Laurent.

frag n.,v.: [from Vietnam-era U.S. military slang via the games Doom and
Quake] 1. To kill another player's avatar in a multiuser game. "I hold the
office Quake record with 40 frags." 2. To completely ruin something. "Forget
that power supply, the lightning strike fragged it. See also gib.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html