Re: [NTLK] Secret Games

From: David Mills (solidsilver_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 08:06:12 PDT

Thanks Victor.

By the way, did you (Victor) get my little querie about the postscript
printer the other day?

To reiterate, school has a HP Laserjet 2100 with irda. I want to connect and
you informed me Postscript could play a part in it.

Do I need postcript installing on the printer or do I need it removing from
the printer?

I just wanna print at school!

David

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html