Re: [NTLK] Escale - ohmigod

From: Gilmoure (gilmoure_at_tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 05:09:34 PDT

Yeah, what he said. Just downloaded Escale last night and it works
great! Don't know how you got it to recognize the serial port on my
beige G3 under OSX but who cares. Now if I can just figure out a way
to create a serial cable with the 2100 port on one end and a Mac port
on the other. Anyone have some wiring layouts?

--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's