Re: [NTLK] Escale - ohmigod

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 05:42:10 PDT

Il me semble que le 30/05/03 à 8:09 -0400, Gilmoure nous racontait:
>Yeah, what he said. Just downloaded Escale last night and it works
>great! Don't know how you got it to recognize the serial port on my
>beige G3 under OSX but who cares.

Just tried a nightly yesterday with a beige, it works just fine.
However, for some reasons I didn't understand, I had to manually set
the port in the advanced preferences panel.

>Now if I can just figure out a way
>to create a serial cable with the 2100 port on one end and a Mac port
>on the other. Anyone have some wiring layouts?

You don't have a dongle?

The interconnect port is documented here:
http://www.unna.org/unna/development/documentation/interconnect/

Paul

--
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/