Re: [NTLK] Escale - ohmigod

From: Dylan Stewart (rxs015500_at_utdallas.edu)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 11:35:33 PDT

On 2003.05.30 at 13:55:01, Karl and Kathleen said:
> Get an ethernet card. they can cost as little as $5-$10.

The problem is that without a way to connect the 2100 to his computer, he
has no way to get NIE onto his Newt. It could already be there, but there
is still the problem of getting the Ethernet drivers onto it. His best bet
is probably to either buy a cable with an interconnect port on one end and
serial on the other or to get a dongle.

I have never been able to connect to my computer using anything but serial.
I probably have the Ethernet configured wrong, but I can't figure out how to
set it properly.

 Dylan Stewart AC5ZH

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html