Re: [NTLK] J&K Sales, Inc - Company and Service

From: stephen o'reilly (steveo_at_oceanfree.net)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 12:07:27 PDT

Yep,
Same here great service! 2100 does seem to have a minor case of the jaggies
though. John at J+K did offer to switch mobos but the cost of shipping back
from Ireland is prohibitive. Packaging was great. Speaking to a company here
who handles the importation thru customs for the post office here and they
said that if I had chosen surface mail rather than air mail or fed-ex then it
probably wouldn't have been picked up as a "grey import" and I would have
saved 100 euro or so. Tip for anyone else thinking of ordering from europe!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html