[NTLK] Syncing NewtWorks in MacOSX

From: Irfon-Kim Ahmad (irfon_at_ambienautica.com)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 12:29:09 PST

What tools are available for syncing documents from NewtWorks to a Mac
OS X (Panther) system? I've tried things like NewTen and so on with
good results in the past, but they only sync packages (and for some,
things like the calendars). What I *really* need is to be able to
transfer the word processor's documents back and forth. Ideas?

(I'm using an eMate on the one side and a dual 1GHz G4 on the other
with a GeeThree Stealth serial port. I've also got a compatible
network card for the eMate, if it's necessary.)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html