Re: [NTLK] Flash Storage Cards for Emate

From: Larry Zasitko (l.zasitko_at_sasktel.net)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 07:15:09 PST

Brian,

I have a card with the same stickers etc and no brand name (8meg) and it
works fine in my Emate. I had it and a 16 meg in my 2100 but when I got the
eMate I started looking at cards and thought that since I did not use the 8
meg much I would try it in the Emate.

Larry Zasitko
OMP, 110, 120, 2100 + Emate