Re: [NTLK] How to measure the connection velocity

From: doppler (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 18:50:29 PST

> From: Luiz Petroni <lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br>
>
> I have a globetrotter card + Newton. Any way to check the GPRS
> connection velocity (kbps) + MBs transfered + other network info
> directly from the Newton?

yes, you could of course use special AT commands in the NIE script. but the
answer is of course no if you want the simple answer :P

i tried to incorporate those for the globetrotter in my script, but
unfortunately never succeeded. the transfer results were supposed to be
logged in the NIE window, but that never worked. there is a complete list of
AT commands available from option at
http://www.option.com/data/globe/sdk.zip.

good luck!

                      roman pixell