Re: [NTLK] Classic Appletalk under Mac OS 10.3? This is wierd!

From: Paul Vaughan (paulsvaughan_at_yahoo.com.au)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2003 - 16:25:35 PST

 --- Johannes Wolf <mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int>
wrote: >

> I would suggest to connect both, your Mac and your
> Newt to the router,

Thanks for your help.

I tried connecting to the router, with both a
crossover, and a straight through cable, but no
success. The led on the router which shows connection
doesn't light with the Newt attached, even when I can
see the activity light on the card.

> I would put a Hub inbetween rather than changing
> cables.

I will try this today, but I need to buy a hub first.

Paul

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html