Re: [NTLK] ot: cyberdog (was: Re: Rechargeable NiMH AA bateries for Newton)

From: RAParker (RAParker_at_Quadzilla.net)
Date: Fri Nov 28 2003 - 00:25:59 PST

On Thu, Nov 27, 2003 8:07 PM, Henry Stukenborg
<mailto:hjstukenborg_at_mac.com> wrote:
> > Sent using Cyberdog OpenDoc Transport for MacOS
>
> Seriously? :-O

                "I am serious, and don't call me surely!"

More people on this list have commented about my use of Cyberdog than any
other subject I've posted.

Cyberdog is one of THE first examples of Apple's ability to create software
that is simple, clean, powerful and leap years ahead of the competition.
Mostly its the interface, but in reality, no other email program has even
come close to replacing the features it has.

If it doesn't workin in X, then I guess I will have a hard time upgrading
from 9!

Ron (Lifetime user of classic Mac technology)

--
Current Affairs