Re: [NTLK] A Newton Replacement: facts

From: Pascal Massün (pascal.massun_at_skynet.be)
Date: Sun Oct 05 2003 - 01:40:06 PDT

Ed and all,

We all love our Newton, that's for sure. We keep telling ourselfs all the
new stuff doesn't compare, doesn't match, doesn't ... to our Newton.
Question is though, isn't this getting to a more emotional thing ?

In order to counter that last statement/question, I'd like to ask the
following: in which way do the new PDA's of this world not compare with our
Newton. IOW: what do you do with your Newton you can't do with other PDA's ?

Pascal
Oostende/Belgium

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html