Re: [NTLK] eWorld

From: Glen Warner (gdwarner_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 03:20:12 PDT

Michael Sciascia <msciascia_at_poc.it> wrote:

(*snip*)

> I vaguely remember eWorld and used it only for few weeks when I got a
> kind of limited-free account together with a Performa.
> I only remember it was so different from what you could find on the
web
> those days... easy access, colorful pages, lot of stuff :-)

Never got to do eWorld; I think it was either long distance from where
I was at the time or too $$$.

(*snip*)

> A propos anyone remembers Cyberdog?

Yup. Just installed System 8.1 on my niece's 61xx, and installed
Cyberdog and all the appropriate OpenDoc components. OpenDoc ...
another Apple technology absorbed and corrupted by the Borg (can you
say "OLE"? Sure you can!) ....

--gdw

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html