Re: [NTLK] [OT] Hell has frozen over

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sat Oct 18 2003 - 05:29:20 PDT

Michael J. Hußmann wrote:
> I did get the figurative meaning of "hell freezing over" (which is not
> euphemism, by the way), but I was still wondering about the context.
> Did
> anyone claim that Apple wouldn't release a Windows version "till hell
> freezes over", or something to that effect?

I guess it's been said more often. After all it is a revolution, first
time that Apple makes an application for Windows AFAIK. (not counting
NCU etc. for Windows of course, which was outsourced)
Apple said that they didn't make a lot of money on the iTMS which I
figure is true, this will however probably be a big boost for Windows
iPods. (I presume that iTunes for Windows will work with the Windows
iPod of course...)

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html