Re: [NTLK] [OT] Hell has frozen over

From: Michael J. Hußmann (michael_at_michael-hussmann.de)
Date: Sat Oct 18 2003 - 06:10:17 PDT

Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl) wrote:

> I guess it's been said more often. After all it is a revolution, first
> time that Apple makes an application for Windows AFAIK.

There was QuickTime, Claris Works, and FileMaker, for example. The
Windows world used to be an important part of the software market for
Claris, before Jobs closed it down. FileMaker, Inc. is still developing
and marketing a Windows version of FileMaker Pro, both client and server
(the server version is also available for Linux).

- Michael

Michael J. Hussmann

E-mail: michael_at_michael-hussmann.de
WWW (personal): http://michael-hussmann.de