Re: [NTLK] New Newton Owner

From: Scott G. Lewis (lists_at_garbitch.com)
Date: Sat Oct 18 2003 - 20:51:35 PDT

Thanks! Good to be back. Still deciding how I'm going to Sync... I
downloaded the newton connection utilities, and started classic - but
it just hung on install. As far as batteries go, I'm going to go with
the Rayovac AA NiMH batteries. Their new IC-3 batteries charge in 15
min, and are high capacity NiMH batteries. I had their older 1 hour
charger, and those batteries worked great, I assume the new I-C3 will
work just as well. I picked up the charger for $35 at CompUSA, with 2
AA batteries included, and grabbed a few packs of the batteries. Forget
the battery price, but since they charge 1000 times according to
Rayovac, it's a good deal.

Also as a side note, included in the box of the 4 battery charger (they
have a smaller version that charges only 2 at a time) was a coupon for
a free car adapter. Great!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html