Re: [NTLK] OS X to 7100 to Newton

From: Len Cole (leonard.cole_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sun Oct 19 2003 - 13:16:16 PDT

I don't know about software, but the iMac and the 7100 can connect by ethernet, provided you have the AAUI adapter for the 7100. This would allow you to at least Transfer files between Macs using the Finder.

You'd probably need to download the LocalTalkBridge software from Apple's website, too. This allows you to access the localtalk/AppleTalk circuits while ethernet is active.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html