Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V3 #549

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Mon Oct 20 2003 - 08:18:17 PDT

Aux environs du 18/10/03 à 13:59 +0200, sous le titre "Re: [NTLK]
newtontalk Digest V3 #549", Robert Benschop prit sa plus belle plume
pour écrire les mots suivants:
>Paul Guyot wrote:
>> Yes, this is it. As in you take the card, put it in the camera, take
>> a picture, take the card out, put it in your Newton (with some
>> adapter if required) and then you'll be able to
>> view/e-mail/beam/delete the picture.
>
>Any app around that can do this already?

No. The idea is to export public APIs and publish open source apps
that would do that with ATA Support. I'm considering four things:
- backups to/from files.
- MP3 playback from files (using Mad MAX)
- JPEG picture viewing, with the possibility to route them (e-mail &
beam) and to delete them.
- Text import/export (probably without styles).

Paul

--
Changement de baignoire.
NPDS/NewtonOS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/