[NTLK] Spreadsheet and data card programs for NOS2.0

From: Mark Benson (markbenson_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Oct 25 2003 - 01:33:24 PDT

I'm looking for a couple of apps for my MP130 to do small spreadsheets
and card databases. However they must ideally both be able to output
and import CSV format so I can use the resulting files on my Mac. I am
planning a stock-take of all my Mac spares and my Newton seems the
ideal too rather than counting stuff and running back and forth to my
Mac.

--
Mark Benson
AIM - SilValleyPirate