[NTLK] [ANN] ATA Support 1.0RC6.1

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 12:51:23 PST

    Awesome Paul. Just registered this a few months back, and in that time I've tinkered with it and got it working pretty good. Glad I registered it, and have fun watching the progress on this.

Greg Goodwin
@><-- >------------------------

Previously...
From: Paul Guyot <pguyot_at_kallisys.net>
Subject: [NTLK] [ANN] ATA Support 1.0RC6.1

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce ATA Support 1.0RC6.1.

Summary.
--------

This release fixes a bug known as the -1001004 bug where the MP1x0
couldn't use ATA cards. It also fixes another bug for the support of
MP120D and MP130D, but no one noticed it since it was hidden by the
-1001004 bug.

You can download this new build from my website:
http://www.kallisys.com/newton/ata/

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html