Re: [NTLK] Newton Gestures Question

From: George Nix (gnix_at_macrevs.com)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 19:31:04 PST

Jonathan Wise wrote:

"Y'know the backwards L that's supposed to go to the next line? 9 times
out of 10, all I can get from it is a capital J. I'm careful not to put any
curve in the lower stroke, and I've tried writing it overly big, overly
small, and the same size as all my other characters. But no matter what I
do, I get a J."

Jonathan,

I couldn't get this to work too well either. Plus, I often wanted to do a
double return. I ended up creating an entry in my "Personal Word List"
called 'ret' and expanded it to stand for the return character. To do a
double return, I write 'ret' 'ret'. Works like a charm for me.

George

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html