Re: [NTLK] Usage for the rest of the money

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 14:17:40 PDT

Frank Gruendel wrote:
> If 30 bucks is far too much, let me know what the current total price
> for these 3 cards would be (outside eBay) and I'll simply donate
> the difference to NewtonTalk.

I don't have a clue what these cards cost, but if I know somebody on
this list that would deserve a few extra bucks I think it's you Frank
(no violins please ;-)
Seriously, don't know how many Newtons you repaired so far as a labor
of love, but they've got to be countless.
So even if $30 would be a bit too much your idea would still have my
vote.

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html