[NTLK] getting connected!

From: Robert Maeda Serna (japecan_at_mail.comcast.net)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 11:41:01 PDT

boy have I been having fun downloading emails on my MP2100! I have been on
this list for about 2-3 years gathering all kinds of tips & instructions
from other list members and finally went to my first SNUG meeting two weeks
ago & ever since have been More excited about my NEWTONS capabilities! I
was able to set up my Farallon ethernet PC card Etherwave & Ethermac pcmcia
(yes the one with the blue arrow) with my Comcast isp with enroute
1.4.3b1! So far so good but it seems that I have to pull the card out of
the slot to reset because it's in idle mode & nothing happens when I try to
connect? am I not patient enough? This morning I connected & started to
download 43 emails in about 2 Minutes then read them outside! How
convenient! I still have to play around with enroute any other suggestions?
I'm a happier Newton user!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html