[NTLK] eMate Upgrades

From: Jim Siburt (jsiburt_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 12:53:04 PDT

Are the eMate upgrades still available and if so where? I heard they
are rare and I really am not looking to invest a fortune. : ) Not that
my Newts not worth the investment. There is nothing on Ebay at the
moment and I am not sure where else to look as I have Googled a lot of
sights over the past few days.

Was the memory proprietary? I am not as concerned about the speed
increase as I am about the storage space. I won't have a PC Card slot
open soon as it will have a wireless card installed. Has anyone tried
to install a small USB flash device or any other type of storage device
in an eMate?

Just Curious and hopeful. : )

"Never ask a man what computer he uses. If it's a Mac, he'll tell you.
If it's not, why embarrass him?"
Tom Clancy

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html