Re: [NTLK] EScale Package Install Help

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 14:36:46 PDT

Same. No interface changes in EScale, on the Newt it sits on
"Installing Package" but no progress.

Unrelated (maybe), but using Delivery, I tried loading Eckhart's
Courier, NHttpLib, and nTox - only nTox loaded successfully after
installation, the other two gave me errors on the Newt that said "Error
what that's about.

:(

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html