[NTLK] 130 connection

From: Phil Gardner (fpg_at_dsl.pipex.com)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 15:11:09 PDT

Greetings to you all and here goes with my first ever post....
I am about to take delivery of my first ever Newton an MP130 and I have carefully read the FAQs and scoured all the Newton sites but I cannot find answers to the following questions (I have a PC with Windows 98 and I use a Palm IIIc which i have found to be a fantastically useful tool for contacts/to do/diary and word document synchronistion with docs to go)....the questions are...
1. Can I transfer diary/contacts by beaming between the IIIc and the 130 and if so do I need software
2. Can I synchronise the 130 with the Palm desktop?
3. Can I synchronise the 130 with Outlook?
4. Can I put Word documents on to the Newton in the same way docs to go does with the Palm

Thanks for your help and best wishes to you all on this fascinating list

Phil Gardner

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html