[NTLK] Addonics Pocket Zip Model # AD - 160

From: Jeff Andrusin (jeffandrusin_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 15:30:01 PDT

Hello

I just came across an Addonics Pocket Zip Model #
AD - 160 and name AEPZIP it has a PCMCIA card
adapter that fits in my pc slot, then to the zip.
probably like a scsi adapter. I hook it up and
get this message. “There is a problem with this
card (-10581) Which Easy Errors says is “Your
entry was invalid.”

The pamphlet says I can use this with any PC,
386 or up running DOS, Windows 3.1, 95 or NT.

Does anyone know anything about this, Is there
newton drivers for this?

I also have the install floppy.

Jeff Andrusin