Re: [NTLK] LocalTalk Bridge problems

From: Len Cole (leonard.cole_at_verizon.net)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 16:28:21 PDT

My apologies. I had introduced a typo in my email account info after I had to totally reinstall a relative complex arrangement of multiple accounts and email addresses. (Thank you Verizon Online!)

Everything should be correct now. At any rate, I think the address problem was no "z" in verizon.

I think I can make out the diagram, and I'll take a good look at it and your description to see if I can see any problems, and will get back to you on that.

I do have a tip, though. When you find yourself having to make line drawings again, use a monospaced font like Courier, and make a note in your email that the diagram should be reproduced in a particluar font.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html