Re: [NTLK] need input on newton marketing cases

From: Trevor Birch (Trevor.Birch_at_btclick.com)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 00:20:31 PDT

Here's a link to it.

A bit expensive though!!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0941831949/102-7455970-8051300?v=glance

Regards Trevor Birch

Trevor.Birch_at_btclick.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html

----- Original Message -----
From: "Laurent Daudelin" <laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net>
To: "NewtonTalk" <newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 7:05 AM
Subject: Re: [NTLK] need input on newton marketing cases

on 15/09/03 20:22, Roman Pixell at roman_at_pixell.net wrote:

> hi all!
>
> im attending a course in marketing and design of new products and
> technologies at the stockholm school of economics. the examination part
> consists of writing a case, so ive chosen to write about the newton and
> contrast it to the tapwave, which will be released in north america
> tomorrow.
>
> id need as much input as i can get on possible sources of scientific
> material on the newton from a marketing perspective. i remember c. m.
> christiansen wrote a bit in innovators dilemma, then there was some
> type of research project last year, can anybody please point me to
> interesting sources of information?
>
> all help is appreciated - thank you.

I think you should get the book "Defying gravity: the making of Newton". I'm
not sure where you can get it right now, but I remember it was pretty cheap
when I got it, less than $10. This will tell you everything about where the
Newton came from and what happened with it.

-Laurent.

Flyspeck 3 n.: Standard name for any font that is so tiny as to be
unreadable (by analogy with names like `Helvetica 10' for 10-point
Helvetica). Legal boilerplate is usually printed in Flyspeck 3.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html