Re: [NTLK] Stationary Construction Kit

From: Helvécio Mafra (helvecio.mafra_at_newted.org)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 18:38:02 PDT

On Friday, Sep 19, 2003, at 02:59 Brazil/East, Robert Benschop wrote:

> You could try Prefs Cleaner first, freeware from Standalone as well.
> If that doesn't work you could try with a soup editor like TraskPak.
>

> Robert Benschop

I had tried Prefs Cleaner, but it didn't work. Actually, I did delete a
preference for the Stationary Construction Kit, but the next time I
changed batteries the message appeared again :(

I tried Remove It and TrashPak (Remove Ir newest version), but I can't
see any StandAlone PKG that could be the one I need to delete.

On Friday, Sep 19, 2003, at 11:38 Brazil/East, Laurent Daudelin wrote:

> I would imagine that there is still some extension package that was
> left
> behind. A simple value in the system soup shouldn't be able to
> generate that
> message, unless some code is reading it.
>
> -Laurent.

I think you're right, but I have no idea which extension package to
delete.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Helvécio

--
Todo canalha é magro. (Nelson Rodrigues)
                                                          \|||/