Re: [NTLK] Stationary Construction Kit

From: Scotty Technoir (tick0001_at_algonquincollege.com)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 19:49:06 PDT

On Friday, September 19, 2003, at 09:38 PM, Helvécio Mafra wrote:
>> I would imagine that there is still some extension package that was
>> left
>> behind. A simple value in the system soup shouldn't be able to
>> generate that
>> message, unless some code is reading it.
>>
>> -Laurent.
>
> I think you're right, but I have no idea which extension package to
> delete.

check in extensions for something like <name>:SA, i imagine if it is an
StandAlone package it will have SA in the name somewhere.
another thing to try would be to install Freeze Utilities which enables
a routing option in extras. hilite a package icon and tap the envelope,
select Package Info. good luck!

st

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html