Re: [NTLK] Newton File Transfer to OS X / Jaguar?

From: Chris Bonthron (c_bonthron_at_yahoo.ca)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 08:08:25 PST

The problem may be is that you installed the OS X Keyspan software.
What you will need to do is remove it, then DL and install the OS8-OS9
Keyspan software into Classic. Mine has been connecting flawlessly with
NCU since doing this.

I know this because after a 3 year absence from "all things Newton", I
returned last week and got my MP2000 communicating with my G5 running
10.3.3. What I really wanted to do is get a 3Com 3C589C ethernet card
working with my MP, but the 61001 error is proving troublesome. So as
not to hijack this thread I'll post a request for some assistance in a
new message.

Chris