Re: [NTLK] Semantic Idiocy (Was re: Physical Mods to Newton)

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 09:42:35 PST

Matt,

Remind me not to get you hyped up on coffee when I'm in town!

I can see the FM addition, but the PocketPC just escapes me. At least
physically imbedding it into the Newton frame? I can understand the
capabilities like Word doc's, .mp3 (I'm pretty sure this is available now)
and the AvantGo. Adding these "software" capabilities would be completely
reasonable and desirable. I would add to this Ethernet, man would I love to
connect to my WIFI at home without buying an Apple computer (I hope this is
proper usage of terms) to allow access.

It sounds like you are thinking more inline with hardware mods than software
solutions.

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v2.0/MP 130/MP 2100
Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans