Re: [NTLK] ethernet problems

From: Carolyn Kennedy (crkennedy_at_clara.co.uk)
Date: Sat Apr 03 2004 - 09:58:19 PST

Atlan8 is on, and the DE660 is listed on the ethernet prefs on the
eMate. I wondered about the Farallon, tho' the instructions only
seemed to say it was needed for the 3COM cards, and thought I'd see if
it made a difference, but I haven't been able to get it onto the Newt -
I've downloaded the package, but can't expand it/get NCU to recognise
it as a package. I've also tried downloading it onto my PB (worked
fine) and transferring it onto the old Mac - looked fine on the
desktop, but again, NCU couldn't see there was a package there. Had a
similar problem with the Atlan8 driver, until I downloaded it from a
different site, but I can't find the Farallon anywhere else.

Carolyn.