Re: [NTLK] ethernet problems

From: Carolyn Kennedy (crkennedy_at_clara.co.uk)
Date: Sat Apr 03 2004 - 11:41:00 PST

I've tried again with both drivers installed (thanks, Peter!) - took
the Atlanv8 off, then installed the Farallon, followed by the Atlanv8,
according to the order in the instructions - same result when I put the
card in the slot (-48807 error). Could it be the card? Or what else
could the problem be? It's a new copy of NIE 2.0, downloaded today (my
eMate came with 1). Prefs on the eMate will accept ethernet, and let
me choose the 660 - it just won't recognise the card.

Carolyn.