[NTLK] FishPot

From: Will (will_at_psioncomputer.com)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 10:19:18 PDT

Dear all,

After much messing about, I have plumped for FishPot as my backdrop program of choice.

I would imagine the little chaps in the bowl respond to how you treat them. After a couple of days without food they both look a little glum with the one floating on the surface and the other on the bottom.

Tapping on the fish displays an Oriental text, I would love to know what it says. Has anyone a translation or a little more info about this marvallous little application.

Cheers,

Will.