Re: [NTLK] eMate 300 thread

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sun Apr 11 2004 - 21:32:14 PDT

Navigating the eMate from the keyboard is almost possible, but I know
of no way to get past the stylus alignment screen without stylus input.
  Open extras with extras key. Expand extras folder with
command+shift+t, use arrows to navigate and CR to select. Hold down
command key for a few seconds to see special key combinations, this may
get a different set depending on what application is open.

It is likely that you lost stylus input because the lid tensioning
spring released and severed one or more traces in the display ribbon
cable. If this is the case the problem will get worse by opening and
closing the lid. Check the archives. There are folks who are offering
repair services, again check the archives.

Woody