[NTLK] Prototype adapters: I think I have something like that!

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 12 2004 - 12:19:57 PDT

I happen to have a Newton prototype board, but mine does not have the audio
out connectors. It appears to allow two serial connections (Possibly to allow
the user to simultaneously connect to two separate systems, keyboards, etc.?)

Anyway, I'll snap a pic of it and post it soon.

Matt K.

Hey Marcus, do you mean like the prototype dongle that Apple never