Re: [NTLK] nSync woes

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 18:31:29 PDT

I use MoreInfo for the same reasons and I always had difficulty using nSync.
I finally went to Newtourage -- which, although it is a Mac OS9 application,
syncs with the current version of Entourage in OS X. It has been a good
program, usable over the WIFI network I have at home. The only issue is that
John del Pizzo is closing shop at the end of the month. He may continue to
update the program if Entourage changes, according to an email I got from
him. So, I would suggest Newtourage ...

--
Patrick Jendraszak
Indianapolis, IN