Re: [NTLK] Please advise, I'm confused - Re: Direction

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Fri Apr 16 2004 - 11:22:51 PDT

Emate definitely would love more storage... with only a single PCMCIA
slot this would seem to be the biggest winner from the "memory upgrade"
David is proposing. Of course more storage on the MP2100 would be nice
too, and I will gladly pay for that too.

More heap opens other possibilities though(and issues), so it seems
more exciting....

Anyhow, looking forward to whatever David cooks up next!
Marty