[NTLK] eMate dark spot

From: Penguin (magicpenguin_at_torpedobird.com)
Date: Fri Apr 16 2004 - 07:15:26 PDT

Hello all,

I am a bit of a lurker on the list, but find it most informative. I just
received two emates, and both power up and work fine, except for a small
problem on the screen of the one.

There is a dark spot in the center of the screen, maybe a cm tall and
three wide. I was wondering if anyone else had this, and if it was
"repairable" or not. I was thinking it may be too much pressure on the
screen, similar to the "jaggies" problem often found.

The lids are a bit loose on both of them as well. Nothing bad, and I
have heard of this before, but never a clear answer on whether it can be
fixed or not.

Thanks for looking,

Ben